Farsta Region Development
We are dealing with business development in Farsta region with focus on traditional industrial areas - Telestaden and Larsboda - with vacancies and a general lack of services (e.g. restaurants, bars, shops etc.)
How to activate collaboration between Larsboda and Telestaden to generate benefits from having a common identity while respecting useful existing structures?
Instigate a monthly lunch for all companies and organizations within the Larsboda and Telestaden areas.
The venue can be changed every month and hosted by one of the participating organizations. Either central cooking or bring yuour own.
Each lunch will have a topic and / or a presentation around a common interest area.
Farsta Common House (aka Living Rooms)
Appropriating existing sites and networks to create a physical & social hub for communities in and around Larsboda and Telestaden, which can function as:
- an informal meeting place (e.g. monthly lunch)
- think tank for transdisciplinary ideas
- communication channel for information on what’s going on
- a site for after-work social activities
- venues facilitated workshops / conferences
- a community of care and hospitality